1823 19th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404
Beautiful Santa Monica 10-unit building that is not subject to SM rent control for sale for the first time in more than 20 years! If you’re looking for a good property in a good area with immediate rental upside and priced to sell in today’s market, 1823 19th Street is the winner. Located south of the I-10 freeway and north of Santa Monica College on a quiet and charming tree-lined street, this 1992-constructed building benefits from its stunning curb-appeal, controlled-access entry, gated 16 space subterranean parking + 2 uncovered parking spaces, laundry room, great unit mix, and its attractive walk-score and close proximity to area amenities. It’s separately metered for gas, electric AND water and has been well-cared for by the same family for many years.
- NOT Subject to Santa Monica Rent Control
- Sleek & Modern 1992 Construction W/ Great Unit Mix
- First Time On The Market In More Than 20 Years
- Immediate Rental Upside
- In-Place 4.05% Cap | 15.77 Grm
- Trophy Property In Great Location
- Separately Metered For Gas, Electric And Water
- Controlled Access Entrty With Gated Subterranean Parking
- 18 Parking Spaces!
1823 19th Street, Santa Monica, California 90404
Interested In This Property?
Owning a home is a great investment and it is key to plan your mortgage payments ahead of time. Calculate for your monthly mortgage using our free calculator below.